Field Trip Permission Slip Form
Throughout the school year, students will be attending various field trips. In order for your child to attend, the school must have a permission slip form on file prior to the field trip. Click here for the Field Trip Permission Slip Form to use with any school-sponsored field trip. 

Employee Complaint Form
The Governing Board accepts responsibility for providing a means by which the public can hold Lake School District employees accountable for their actions. The Board desires that complaints be resolved expeditiously without disrupting the educational process. (BP 1312.1) To promote prompt and fair resolution of a complaint, AR 1312.1 outline the steps to be followed in order to govern the resolution of complaints against employees. Prior to filing a complaint, every effort should be made to resolve a complaint at the earliest stage. Whenever possible, the complainant should communicate directly to the employee in order to resolve concerns. If a complainant is unable or unwilling to resolve the complaint directly with the employee, he/she may submit an oral or written complaint. Click here for the Employee Complaint Form.

Complaints Concerning Instructional Materials
The Governing Board uses a comprehensive process to adopt district instructional materials that is abed on selection criteria established by law and Board policy and includes opportunities for the involvement of parents/guardians and community members. complaints concerning the content our use of instructional materials, including textbooks, supplementary instructional materials, library materials, or other instructional materials and equipment, shall be properly and fairly considered using established complaint procedures. Parents/guardians are encouraged to discuss any concerns regarding instructional materials with their child's teacher and/or the Superintendent. If the situation remains unresolved, a complaint may be filed using the process specified in the administrative regulation. (BP 1312.2) Administrative Regulations 1312.2 can be found by clicking here. The instructional materials complaint form can be found by clicking here. (Pursuant to Williams Uniform Complaint Procedures)