Through the past week numerous announcements, closures, and travel limitations throughout our state and country have become the norm. Thanks to parents, students and staff for practicing healthy prevention, public health continues to report we have no cases of COVID-19 (Coronavirus). COVID-19 remains low risk in our community. We continue to partner with local health officials to monitor this virus, and at this time, school will remain open.
Health officials continue to recommend the same steps we use to prevent the spread of everyday illnesses like the common cold or the flu, such as:
- Washing hands often for at least 20 seconds. If this is not possible, use a 60-90% alcohol-based hand sanitizer;
- avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands;
- avoid close contact with people who are sick;
- stay home if you are sick;
- cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze; and,
- clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
We will continue to work with local health officials to prepare for future steps should COVID-19 make its way to our community. Please continue to check here for updated information.
For current information on COVID-19, please access the Centers For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) at:or the California Department of Public Health: