Lake Elementary School District has elected to participate in the California Uniform Public Construction Cost Accounting Act (CUPCCAA).
Public projects, as defined by the Act and in accordance with the limits in Section 22032 of the Public Contract Code will be allowed to contract by informal procedures as set forth in Sections 22032-22045 of the Public Contract Code. Annually in November, all licensed contracts are invited to submit the name of their firm to the District for inclusion in the District's list of qualified bidders for the coming calendar year.
Interested Contractors are required to complete and submit the Lake Elementary CUPCCAA online form.
Information required on the form include:
- Contractor's Name and Address
- Contractor's Phone Number
- Type of Work (e.g., carpentry, earthwork, electrical, landscaping, painting, etc.)
- License Classification(s) and Number(s)
- Department of Industrial Relations Registration Number
- Evidence of ComMerical General Liability and Automobile Liability Insurance
- Evidence of Ability to Provide Payment and Performance Bonds
Once the online form is submitted, the form will be reviewed and emailed to the Contractor in PDF format. Print and mail the PDF form, along with the Liability Insurance and Bonding Capacity to:
Lake Elementary School District
4672 County Road N
Orland, CA 95963
Once registered on the District's list, Contractors will be notified by email regarding any capital improvement projects.